Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Stuck on #13


We all probably reach it sometime..that point where the techno babble just doesn't sink in the brain and comprehend. Well tagging has done me in! It did help to read the help on Del.icio.us and they say "if you don't get it right away, that's OK-- you don't have to . Tagging is pretty intuitive and can take some practice to fully understand. Try it and experiment a bit! There are no wrong tags."

OK I did sign up, installed the cute little toolbar buttons, put in a key word and made a list of websites. So far I don't see this as all that different than rollyo with that. The BLURRY back up tutorial I suffered through 2 times and took a few notes did little to enlighten me. Ms Otter may have found tagging to be a major bonus in her life but so far my timid steps in the del.icio.us realm have not impressed me.

Tag me if u can but I am at this point still gonna play hide & seek and keep my peeks to other websites.

No comments: