Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Moving on with 23 things (#10-12)


Been on a bit of a hiatus here with the blog..have been keeping some of the other part time librarians on track with their progress along this pathway and now they are ahead of me!!!! ( #11)Looked around at the website http://www.generatorblogspot.com/ and they have an extensive list of online image generators -- I chose this flash pix generator below on right side..the old tree with the hanging sign!! This is the URL for that http://www.profilepitstop.com/myspace_flashpix/ Just a lot of options for something to add to your blog or just to play with on your own.
(#12) Library thing-for those who have not explored this topic or want the quick version of what is it? LibraryThing is an online service to help people catalog their books easily~~ very well set up and easy to negotiate..this is a place I will revist later to check out the hidden treasures that only time can reveal. (#13) Rollyo... great idea..I had no problem with making a nice seach tool to manage my cruise websites under one search window but did have problems trying to add to my blog..Check out the right hand side. I think I did get it to work!!
... and now I am UP to Maryland 23 things # lucky 13 and my brain sayyyyysssss time to let it all simmer for a bit before trying to injest any more.

No comments: