Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Update 9 out of 23 things..


that makes 14 to go!!! learning along the way. Today the time to access the progress to date so far..BOORRRIIINNNGGG!! Yawn Yawn Yawn now!!
THING #1 read the 23 things blog and started on this journey!
THING #2 Listened to the power point presentation on life long learning..and survived!!!
THING #3 Set up my very own first ever amazing wonderful blog place here on the wonderful world of the internet ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the tuffest part was trying to find a bit of a creative name to choose..that maybe captured a bit of my personality as well. LibraryLunaSea was born.
THING #4 Register ur blog .. all done and listed on the BCPL participants page! hey..sum other library lunacy is there too! great minds think alike I guess!
THING #5 Explore Flickr.. yep even moved my pix from yahoo photos over and had a bit of a time getting that photo stream in a way that I was happy seeing the pix displayed when u log in. Still learning the little bits and tools on there but has a lot of flexiblity.
THING #6 Flicker fun..well still working on that one. I did try to understand just what a mash UP might be...thanks to a coworker I think I have a bit of a handle on it.
THING #7 technology related blog post..well thats on the to do list??? I promise I will complete asap.
THING #8 learn bout RSS feeds and set up blogline reader.. hummmmmmmmm ok got that done.. now sumthing else to tune into as I find more and more internet related time wasters to fill in more of my day...nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo says all in my family!! she already has an addiction--looking for rss feeds on online addiction now!!
THING #9 Locate a few useful library related blogs and or news feeds..well have a few from our participants page that I am rather impressed with. yes Doug!!! subscribe to library link of the day..shifted librarian, super patron.. so...
done with NINE!! yawn!!! nap time over.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Tag, you're it! See Library Lunacy's blog to find out more.
You are really creative, I want to create an avatar too.

Mystery Lover said...

I hope your blog coninues even after the 23 things!! It is awesome!